Josh & Leah Bernau's Fundraiser
VOTE for JOSH & LEAH with a Donation Now!
$270 towards $7,500
Josh & Leah are participating in this friendly dance competition benefiting suicide prevention and mental health awareness! Your support is greatly appreciated! Every donation helps!
VOTE FOR JOSH & LEAH!
$1=1 VOTE, $5=5 VOTES, etc
Click on "Donate" Button Now
Mail your check to: 2B Continued, PO Box 24, Glencoe, MN 55336 (designate on check which couple you are supporting)
Donation must be received when campaign closes on April 14, 2023, at 11:59pm, to count towards pre-event fundraising category "votes".
THANK YOU to JOSH & LEAH'S SPONSORS!
BRONZE:Learn about sponsorship opportunities, CLICK HERE. Complete SPONSORSHIP FORM and return it to us no later than March 31, 2023, to meet publication deadline.
THANK YOU, Tori Sweeney and Rising Star Dance Academy, Waconia
The dancers will spend many hours preparing for the show and training with a local choreographer who also generously gives of their time.
- PRE-EVENT FUNDRAISING CONTEST: Most "VOTES" (donations) prior to the show VIEW THE LEADERBOARD HERE
- VOLUNTEERS' CHOICE: FAVORITE COSTUME. Most votes by the volunteers in attendance during the dress rehearsal.
- JUDGES' CHOICE: Highest combined score given by our 4 judges.
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE: Most "VOTES" (donations) during the show. $1=1 Vote
- In person and virtual audience can VOTE for their favorite couple(s) by making a cash, check or credit card donation during the show. No limit! May vote for as many couples and as often as you wish!
- GRAND CHAMPIONS: Highest accumulated ranking of all 4 categories. Winner will take home a MIRRORBALL TROPHY!
ABOUT 2B CONTINUED
Teuby Continued (DBA 2B CONTINUED), is a MN based 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in memory of Shelly "Teuby" Teubert, who died by suicide in 2017.
She is remembered for how she lived –as a nurse who made a positive impact on her profession caring for people in mental health & homecare/hospice, and someone who once had a zest for life and loved to dance! Shelly’s legacy…2B CONTINUED!
Proceeds are used to carry out the organization's mission to increase awareness of suicide prevention, mental health & wellness through advocacy, education and outreach.
2B CONTINUED provides the HIGHEST LEVEL OF ENGAGEMENT IN THE REGION, serving the counties of Brown, Carver, McLeod, Meeker, Nicollet, Renville, Sibley, and Wright Counties, and beyond.
Program offerings include:
- Continuing education for professional development
- Evidence based training for community members
- Partnerships with local schools to bring education to students
- Activities and outreach that promote community engagement
- Suicide Loss Bereavement Support Group and resources
To learn more about 2B CONTINUED, visit the website at www.2bcontinued.org