Joe & Melissa are participating in this friendly dance competition benefiting suicide prevention and mental health awareness! Your support is greatly appreciated! Every donation helps!
Dancing Like The Stars is a LIVE PRODUCTION SHOW
featuring 12 STAR COUPLES from Carver, McLeod, & Sibley counties performing choreographed dance routines while participating in a friendly competition!
Plus, opening dance performance by Hutchinson Health Mental Health Staff!
Saturday, April 9, 2022
Glencoe City Center
- PRE-EVENT FUNDRAISING CONTEST: Most "VOTES" (donations) prior to the show
- VOLUNTEERS' CHOICE: FAVORITE COSTUME. Most votes by the volunteers in attendance during the dress rehearsal.
- JUDGES' CHOICE: Highest combined score given by our 4 judges.
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE: Most "VOTES" (donations) during the show. $1=1 Vote
- In person and virtual audience can VOTE for their favorite couple(s) by making a cash, check or credit card donation during the show. No limit! May vote for as many couples and as often as you wish!
- GRAND CHAMPIONS: Highest accumulated ranking of all 4 categories. Winner will take home a MIRRORBALL TROPHY!
VOTE FOR JOE & MELISSA!
Click on Donate Button Now
Mail a check to: 2B Continued, PO Box 24, Glencoe, MN 55336 (designate on check which couple you are supporting)
Donation must be received when campaign closes on April 8, 2022, at 11:59pm
THANK YOU To Joe & Melissa's SPONSORS!
For sponsorship opportunities, CLICK HERE.
THANK YOU to Joe & Melissa's CHOREOGRAPHER, Taylor Johnson, Revolution Dance Center, Glencoe
The dancers will spend many hours preparing for the show and training with a local choreographer who also generously donates their time.
ABOUT 2B CONTINUED
Teuby Continued (DBA 2B CONTINUED), is a MN based 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in memory of Shelly "Teuby" Teubert, who died by suicide in 2017.
She is remembered for how she lived –as a nurse who made a positive impact on her profession caring for people in mental health & homecare/hospice, and someone who once had a zest for life and loved to dance! Shelly’s legacy…2B CONTINUED!
Proceeds are used to carry out the organization's mission to increase awareness of suicide prevention, mental health & wellness through advocacy, education and outreach.
2B CONTINUED provides the HIGHEST LEVEL OF ENGAGEMENT IN THE REGION, serving the counties of Brown, Carver, McLeod, Meeker, Renville, Sibley and Wright Counties, and beyond.
Program offerings include:
- Continuing education for professional development
- Evidence based training for community members across the lifespan
- Partnerships with local schools to bring education to students
- Activities and outreach that promote community engagement
- Suicide Loss Bereavement Support Group and resources
To learn more about 2B CONTINUED, visit the website at www.2bcontinued.org