'23 Dancing Like The Stars Event & Tickets
Get Your Free Livestream Tickets Here!
In Person Show Tickets are SOLD OUT. Virtual Livestream Tickets are available! The Show IS NOT Recorded - Must Watch It Live! Scroll down to the bottom of this page for more Show FAQs.
MEET THE STAR COUPLES
(Pre-event fundraising campaigns are closed. Thank you for your support!)
Non-Competitive Choreographed Dance Performance by this Group of Nurses!
Front row: Kari Harms, Shannon LaBaw, Dani Cowette
Back Row: Sam Gregory, Alisyn Schmelzer, Becky Vanderlinde, Melissa Macy, Brooke Dingels* (Leader), not pictured: Caryn Schmit
THANK YOU EVENT CHOREOGRAPHERS!
Our dancers spend many hours preparing for the show, training with these local choreographers who also generously give of their time.
Alicia Beste, Glencoe
Kelly Bestul, Kelly's Dance Academy, Hutchinson
Nancy Marcks, Rehearsal space courtesy of Knockout Nutrition, Glencoe
Mary Ann Porter, Rising Star Dance Academy, Waconia
Danny Ross, Arlington, Rehearsal space courtesy of Arlington Haus
Missy Visser, New Ulm, Rehearsal space courtesy of The WELLness Connective, New Ulm
THANK YOU EVENT SPONSORS!
(Click on each couple's picture above to view their sponsors!)
CLICK HERE to learn about sponsorship opportunities
Complete this SPONSORSHIP FORM
and return it to us no later than March 31, 2023, to meet publication deadline
- PRE-EVENT FUNDRAISING CONTEST: Most "VOTES" (donations) prior to the show
- VOLUNTEERS' CHOICE: FAVORITE COSTUME. Most votes by the volunteers in attendance during the dress rehearsal.
- JUDGES' CHOICE: Highest combined score given by our 4 judges.
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE: Most "VOTES" (donations) during the show. $1=1 Vote
- In person and virtual audience can VOTE for their favorite couple(s) by making a cash, check or credit card donation during the show. No limit! May vote for as many couples and as often as you wish!
- GRAND CHAMPIONS: Highest accumulated ranking of all 4 categories. Winner will take home a MIRRORBALL TROPHY!
FAQs ABOUT ATTENDING THE SHOW - BUY TICKETS EARLY - IT WILL SELL OUT!
Receipt & Ticket Confirmation: You will receive an email confirmation receipt from 2B CONTINUED/Network For Good immediately upon purchasing your ticket(s). Be sure to check our spam or junk mail if you do not find it in your inbox.
Seating: All tickets are for a designated section. Seats within those sections are not numbered or reserved. First come, first choice within each section. There is a seat for every ticket holder within their designated section.
Upon arrival: Stop at WILL CALL DESK to pick up your ticket, which will be listed under name.
Dress Code: Gussy up for a night on the town - Cocktail attire suggested!
Parking: Use west parking lot & enter through WEST doors.
Doors open: 5:15pm. Come for the 5:30pm pre-show piano music featuring Allen Heidorn & grab dinner from our Concession Stand!
Be ready to show us your smile in the photo op area!
Come hungry- DINNER OPTIONS & CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE! No outside food allowed.
Come thirsty! Glencoe City Center will offer a CASH ONLY Bar with soda, beer, seltzers, wine, & liquor options available. No outside beverages allowed.
Event Merch! Souvenir judge's paddles, light up cups, and more!
There will be one 30-minute intermission after all 12 couples have danced (at approximately 8:45pm).
People's Choice Voting options: Cash, check, and credit card accepted with envelope collection, QR code scan, Text To Give & Phone Bank options available.
ABOUT 2B CONTINUED
Teuby Continued (DBA 2B CONTINUED), is a MN based 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in memory of Shelly "Teuby" Teubert, who died by suicide in 2017.
Proceeds are used to carry out the organization's mission to increase awareness of suicide prevention, mental health & wellness through advocacy, education and outreach.
2B CONTINUED provides the HIGHEST LEVEL OF ENGAGEMENT IN THE REGION, serving the counties of Brown, Carver, McLeod, Meeker, Renville, Sibley and Wright Counties, and beyond.
Program offerings include:
- Continuing education for professional development
- Evidence based training for community members across the lifespan
- Partnerships with local schools to bring education to students
- Activities and outreach that promote community engagement
- Suicide Loss Bereavement Support Group and resources
To learn more about 2B CONTINUED, visit the website at www.2bcontinued.org